Job Title: Sales Administrator (Fresher Jobs)
Organisation: Movit Products Limited (MPL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Sales Administration Manager
Movit Products Limited (MPL) is a leading Quality Cosmetics Manufacturing Company in Africa with operations in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo and South Sudan. Movit Products Limited manufactures healthy beauty hair, skin and nail care products aimed at empowering every person to face life with confidence. As part of our new strategic journey 2017-2021, we are expanding our operations and strengthening our structures to meet our customers’ needs.
Job Summary: The Sales Administrator will play a key role in achieving company sales target & business growth through Executing BTL strategies within brands guidelines as well as customers and shoppers expectations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving and processing orders;
- Issuing sales transaction invoices to the distributors;
- Verifying orders, including customers’ personal information and payment details;
- Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information;
- Perform record keeping and administrative role in the Nation sales office to ensure that all approved document is property kept for future references;
- Update daily sales trackers;
- Prepare daily sales and stock reports in a timely and accurate manner to support management decision making;
- Process distributor claims and make a follow up to ensure the distributor accounts are updated;
- Follow up on the issues from stores about orders placed to ensure that they are dispatched;
- Ensure timely booking of dispatch vehicles for distributor order deliveries;
- Monitor stock availability and advise distributors and management;
- Ensure trade returns are worked on and distributor accounts credited within 48 hours after their loads settlement;
- Engage customers to stock new products that are produced for the market;
- Establish and maintain positive customer relationships to ensure continuous customer satisfaction.
- Implement the Movit Eagle way by executing your duties in line with Quality, Speed, Cost, Safety and People in order to establish the basis for Effective Problem Solving, Continuous Improvement and Innovation; and
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as maybe assigned from time to time by the Supervisor.
- Working with the entire staff and functions in Movit Products Limited;
- Maintain good relations with key associates and company external stakeholders;
- Office based and ability to manage urgent demands;
- Ability to meet deadlines and exhibit a high degree of flexibility and versatility;
- Ability to work in a team.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Sales Administrator position should hold minimum a bachelor’s degree in a business-related field;
- A minimum of one (1) year’s relevant work experience in sales administration, or a similar role.
- Previous experience in sales administration, or a similar role.
- Advanced knowledge of administrative recordkeeping.
- Familiarity with sales reports and sales records.
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software;
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum or no supervision;
- Excellent interpersonal, team building, customer service, communication, supervision, reporting and organization skills with a high demonstrable level of integrity and confidentiality.
How to Apply:
Please quote the Name of the job title in the subject line.
NB: Please note that while we thank all applicants for their interest in working with Movit Products Limited, Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 26th July 2021