Job Title: Events Coordinator
Organisation: Hariss International Limited (RIHAM)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Hariss International Limited is one of Uganda’s leading manufacturers of food and beverages. Since its inception in 2005 the production of both food and beverages have been operating under the brand name RIHAM. RIHAM has grown into a well-known household brand over the years, and has greatly captured the support of the mass market. The brand currently operates a broad product portfolio comprising of Carbonated Soft Drinks, Natural Mineral Water, Juices, Malt & Energy Drinks, Premium & other biscuits.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and manage events.
- Calculate event budgets and ensure they are adhered to
- Visit venues to plan layout of seating, banners and point of sales for the company
- Coordinate and monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met
- Participate in vetting sponsorship requests
- Evaluate event’s success and prepare reports
- Supervise events team
- Participate in the review and analysis of events proposals
- Manage promotional material stores
- Performs any other task as per management request
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role in a busy environment
- At least two years’ experience in events planning and operations is key for the role and added advantage.
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join the Hariss Group in this capacity should apply online at the link below
Deadline: 10th July 2021