Organisation: Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 34 networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide, an equal opportunity employer and regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
Job Summary: The Debt Collection Officer will provide the organisation with effective legal services, advice and representation for complicated legal issues according to the organisation’s mandate.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide legal advice to management and staff on issues relating to the operations, procedures and policies of the
- Provide legal services for security documentation and security
- Prepare and review various legal documents such as contracts, licenses, leases, sales, purchases, real estate relating to Pride’s
- Represent Pride in courts of law and any other fora and design appropriate litigation strategy to monitor the progress of litigation matters
- Ensure recovery of written off and bad
- Supervise, build capacity and appraise subordinate staff in relation to departmental
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) Debt Collection Officer job placement must hold a Diploma in any related field
- Two years of related work experience
How to Apply:
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience, apply immediately using the online link below.
Deadline: 7th May 2021