Organisation: Partners for Community Transformation (PaCT)
Duty Station: Mityana and Kassanda Districts, Uganda
Reports to: Program Manager – Human Rights
Partners for Community Transformation (PaCT) is a humanitarian organization that has been in existence for the past 25 years focusing on transforming communities through Education sponsorships, WASH and Health as well as Human Rights interventions. The organisation has its headquarters in Mityana municipality, Ttamu Division with various projects implemented in districts of Mityana, Mubende, Kassanda, Gomba, Kiboga and Kassanda with a vision seeing” A Healthy Community Free from Poverty, Illiteracy and Human Rights Violation”
PaCT in partnership with her various stakeholder is scaling implementation of various land and WASH projects in targeting districts of Mityana, Kassanda and Kiboga, and it’s this reason that we seeking to recruit suitably qualified persons to fill the following positions.
Job Summary: The Project Manager is responsible for providing strategic leadership to the development and implementation of the land related project aimed at creating awareness on availability of the Land Inventory Protocols (LIPs). H/she will lead planning and provide leadership through coordination of project activities with the relevant stakeholders in 10 Sub-counties of Mityana and Kassanda.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Development studies, Social Sciences, Environmental management or any related field + Diploma in Project Planning and Management is essential. A post graduate training is an added advantage.
- A minimum of three years of experience in managing projects, management level in leadership roles within CSOs with solid experience of managing grants.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with various internal and external stakeholders. Team player with positive attitude, flexible mind, and good coaching and motivational skills.
- Excellent analytical, and problem-solving skills with flexibility to work in a growing complex organizational structure.
- Effective interpersonal skills to work with colleagues, stakeholders and donors.
How to Apply:
All interested and qualified persons are encouraged via email to [email protected] Applications and CV should be in one document with a maximum of 3 pages including contacts and references.
Deadline: 20th April 2021 by 5:00pm
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.