Job Title: Marketing and Sales Officer
Organisation: Kyamuhunga Peoples Co-operative Savings and Credit Society Ltd (KYAPS)
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: General Manager
Kyamuhunga Peoples Co-operative Savings and Credit Society Ltd (KYAPS) is a growing SACCO whose operations cover Western Uganda. It started her operations on 28th Dec. 1998. KYAPS is a member founded member controlled and member governed Tier four financial institution dully registered as a Cooperative Society under the 1991 Cooperative Act.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of business plans for new products development.
- Generation of new and strategic business for the Institution.
- Management of Pilots and Products Launches.
- Conducting Market research and competition climate tests.
- Technical guidance of the Managers at all level of how to best deliver of the targets.
- Marketing and Sales force Management
- Targets and budgets performance monitoring and evaluation.
- Providing technical strategic guidance to Management and Board on how to better attain the targets of the strategic business plans.
- Products design, testing and setting up the best delivery channels and methodologies for each of these products.
- New products development and non-performing products reviews and re-engineering.
- Perform any other duties assigned from time to time by the General Manager
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable Institution in Marketing, Business Administration or Commerce.
- Possession of a Postgraduate qualification in marketing or business development will be an added advantage.
- Should possess 2 principle passes at A’ Level and credits in English and Mathematics at O’ Level
- A minimum of three years experience in marketing or driving sales in a busy environment
- Good team work skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organization and planning skills
- Strategic thinker with high degree of innovativeness.
- Creativity and writing skills
- Strong business and analytical skills
- Should be self driven
- Age: Between 27-35 years
How to Apply:
All qualified candidates should send their Application Letters, updated CVs, and relevant academic documents as well as names and contact information for 3 references to;
Finance and Administration Committee,
Kyamuhunga Peoples Co-operative Savings and Credit Society Ltd,
Kyamuhunga Town Council, Ishaka-Kasese Road P.O Box 371 Bushenyi. Uganda
Email: [email protected]
Deadline: 6th May 2021