Job Title: Finance Manager
Organisation: Travelport Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Travelport is a worldwide travel retail platform. Our next-generation market place connects buyers and sellers that share our passion for delivering exceptional travel experiences. Unconflicted and independent, we are reinventing a simpler future for travel’s complex ecosystem. We are truly global company, operating in over 180 countries. Our headquarters are in London, United Kingdom.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages and supervises the functional & administrative duties / responsibilities of the finance department
- Ensures compliance to accounting policies & procedures
- Maintain proper books of Account in QuickBooks & in Excel
- On time preparation and reporting of periodic & year-enol Financial Statements as per IFRS
- Preparation of budgets in close liaison with divisional managers and GM
- Review and control of approved budgets
- Management Reporting
- Cash, accounts receivable / Payable management
- Staff payroll administration .
- Co-ordination with divisional heads and senior management .
- Maintains involvement in each aspect where the intervention of finance is needed
- Maintains banking relationship
- Co-ordination with auditors and making sure to achieve proper and on time reporting of reviewed and audited financials.
- Compliance to legal requirements (e.g. Commercial Registrations, Municipal License, etc.)
- Maintains good relationship with customers, suppliers and other business partners and ensures all issues are being attended properly
- Monitor & prepare suppliers incentive, & handle Disbursernents.
- Supervising all reconciliation on timely Basis
- Monitors invoicing posting, delivery / receiving of invoices, petty cash custodian
- Abide by Company Policy and Procedure.
- Any other task assigned by the management.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum qualifications should be MBA finance with 5 years’ experience or ACCA 3 years’ experience
How to Apply:
All candidates should send a Cover letter, CV and copies of education certified certificates on: [email protected]
Deadline: 15th April 2021