Job Title: Chauffeur- démarcheur et Intendant
Organisation: Ambassade de France en Ouganda (French Embassy in Uganda)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
The French embassy in Uganda is the diplomatic mission of the France.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: Under the direct authority of the General Embassy Service (SGA), the direct seller will perform the following functions:
- Support the supervisor in his missions with the Ugandan administration;
- Support the steward in his missions of organizing events, direct purchases and relations with suppliers ensuring the upkeep of the embassy;
- Provide transport for embassy officials;
- Ultimately, act as the direct seller and the manager during their holidays.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Required diploma : Car and motorcycle license
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Knowledge of the functioning of an embassy and of the different hierarchical levels;
- Good knowledge of the Ugandan Administration;
- Know how to intervene quickly, in all circumstances and at any time in the event of problems at the Embassy and Residence of France;
- Ability to adapt, sense of commercial relations, dynamism, rigor.
- Monthly salary, CDD.
- Experience working in an embassy.
Duration: One-year fixed-term contract under local law agent status with a trial period of 6 months, renewable once. After three CDD, possibility of signing a CDI.
Contract start date: As soon as possible
Remuneration: Level 4 of the embassy salary scale.
How to Apply:
Applications, consisting of a CV and a cover letter, should be sent by email no later than April 15, 2021 to the SGA of the French Embassy in Uganda at the following address: [email protected] gouv.fr
Deadline: 15th April 2021