Job Title: Sales Executives (Several Jobs)
Organisation: IPS Group
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
A textile Company and the IPS group is looking to recruit qualified candidates to fill the positions of Sales Executives.
Job Summary: Our sales executives are a key point of contact between the Organization and our customers; ideally advising, answering queries and introducing our products to the market.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Organize work plans/ site visits, and maintain weekly reports on the same.
· Demonstrate and present the Company’s products to the market, and channel out marketing paraphernalia.
· Establish business for the company by recruiting new customers.
· Attend exhibitions and conferences on behalf of the Company.
· Maintain records of monthly to annual targets and achievements.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· At least two years’ experience in field sales.
· Self-driven and motivated.
· Good planning and preparation.
· Excellent sales presentation and closing skills
· Customer and trade sales drive
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Persuasive selling skills
· Team work and collaboration skills
· Flexibility and integrity.
How to Apply: