Job Title: Marketing Executive for the Shop
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Fresh Cuts is the
leader in the meat processing industry in Uganda offering its products and
services to the clients within Uganda and all over East and Central Africa. The
company operates under two core brands, “Fresh Cuts” and “QualityCuts”. All
pre-packed vacuum sealed meats carry the Fresh Cuts brand and are distributed
throughout supermarkets. Quality cuts is the butchery and deli retail chain,
which also wholesales meat products for export as well as hotels and restaurants.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing
and business plan for the Quality cuts Shop outlets.
· Develop a business growth strategy for the
· Market Quality cuts products to all relevant
stake holders in Uganda as well as East Africa.
· Drive onlineplatforms to attract more
· Lead the growth and development of existing
online shopping Clientele
· Performing any other duties as may be
required from time to time by the Fresh cuts management.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s
Degree in Marketing, Business Administration from a reputable/recognized
· A high qualification in Business and
Marketing will be an added advantage.
· Three years of related experience, two years
MUST be from Sales and Marketing.
Fresh cuts is an equal opportunity employer, females are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
qualified candidates please submit your application together with a CV, copies
of relevant academic documents, personal contacts, names and contacts of three
referees. Please, indicate the position being applied for, zip them in one
folder which should not exceed 25mbs and send to [email protected]
Hand deliver your application envelope at Fresh cuts Head office Seguku.
Fresh Cuts ‘U’
P.O. Box 8689,
Deadline: 12th February 2021