Job Title: Field Officer (2 Jobs)
for Health Uganda
Reports to: Project
Save for Health
Uganda (SHU) is a reputable local NGO founded in 2002 with a mission to improve
the quality of health of Ugandans through self managed community health
ﬁnancing approaches. We are implementing the project titled. Enabling
vulnerable families in Uganda to equitably access healthcare services of
quality. The projects goal is to contribute to the realization of Universal
Health Coverage (UHC) in Uganda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead efforts to develop, update, integrate the fundraisings
strategy, and implement the fundraising action plans;
- Develop and implement an annual work plan for coordinating
- Lead and/or support proposal development teams in SHU and l networks,
in the fundraising process;
- Build strategic alliances with bilateral and multilateral donors,
corporations and NGOs to support SHU’s activities and advocacy efforts.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should at least hold a Master’s degree in business
management, international Relations, Development Studies or related ﬁelds;
- At least five years’ professional experience in inter-institutional
relationship management, programme development and fundraising;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English;
- Knowledge and experience of the realities of organizational
development issues, donor strategies, funding instruments and contract
How to Apply:
qualified and interested candidates should apply (specifying the duty station}
and address their applications enclosing curriculum vitae, academic and
professional certiﬁcates, along with the names and contacts of three referees.
Applications should be sent to the Executive Director by post, courier, hand
delivery or email so as to reach not later than close of business on the on the
following address; Plot 580, Ssekabaka Kintu Road, Mengo Rubaga division, P.O.
Box 8228 Kampala; Telephone +256 414271841; Email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing including
telephone calls will lead to automatic disqualification.
Deadline: 12th March 2021