Job Title: Utilities Technician (Entry
Organization: Hariss International Limited (Riham
Duty Station: Kampala,
Limited is one of Uganda’s leading manufacturers of food and beverages. Since
its inception in 2005, the production of both food and beverages have been
operating under the brand name RIHAM.
RIHAM has grown into
a well-known household brand over the years and has greatly captured the
support of the mass market. The brand currently operates a broad product
portfolio comprising of Carbonated Soft Drinks, Natural Mineral Water, Juices,
Malt & Energy Drinks, Premium and other biscuits.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform maintenance work on plant equipment
e.g., ups, Generators, elevators, transformers.
· Diagnose, clean, repair defective parts of
· Participate in the improvement of maintenance
· Participate in the implementation of
effective maintenance procedures which includes efficiency of machines.
· provide technical support to maintenance team
consistently where need arises.
· Perform any other tasks as per management
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s
Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)
· A minimum of two years of experience in a
similar role in a busy environment
· Minimum Diploma in electrical engineering or
Diploma in mechanical Engineering or
· Diploma in Refrigeration air conditioning
· Must have knowledge on boilers, blowers,
chillers and air compressors
How to Apply:
qualified and interested candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 4th February 2021