National Examinations Board (UNEB)
Senior Administrative Officer
Examinations Board (UNEB) is a body corporate established under Cap. 137 Laws
of Uganda. Its Vision is “A Recognized Centre of Globally competitive
Educational Assessment and Certification” and its mission is “Conduct
Valid, Reliable, Equitable and Quality Assessment of Learners’ Achievement in a
Professional and Innovative Manner and Award Internationally Recognized
Security unit as supervisor in charge of all the deployment of security guards.
- Making deployment schedules of the security guards to all the key
security points, appraises their performance and recommends accordingly
- Patrolling all Board premises, supervising the guards and looking
out for any unusual or suspicious activity.
- Investigating and or reportings hazards, unusual or suspicious
circumstances to police unit for follow- up actions and maintains constant
contact with police.
- Checking doors and windows of buildings to ensure they are tightly
closed and locked: checking for fires, vandalism or any unusual or
- Responding to alarms and dispatched calls; decides what actions to
take based on situation, facts known and position limitations.
- Decides when an incident requires a written report: decides which
report form to use and submits to supervisor for appropriate action
- Assist law enforcement officers with crowd control and surveillance
at large public events.
- Staff and property at all UNEB premises safe and secure.
- Observed or reported incidents of insecurity or disorder promptly
- All required investigations professionally conducted and reports
- All security personnel effectively deployed, supervised and
- Monthly reports to Management on the security situation at the
- Key Decision making
- Deployment schedule
- Specific responses to security situations
- When to involve police
- Frequency of patrols
- Specific recommendations upon appraisal
- The ideal candidate for the Uganda National Examinations Board
(UNEB) Security Supervisor job placement must hold a Uganda Certificate of
Education (UCE) or an equivalent.
- Training as a security personnel/officer with a recognized security
firm/organization to at least diploma level or equivalent.
- Proven work experience as a Security personnel in a supervisory or
similar position in a reputable organization or similar position for at least
- Service in Uganda Police or Prisons service at the rank of at least
Inspector will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of public safety and security protocols.
- Surveillance skills and orientation to detail.
- Investigative skills
- Time Management
- Integrity and professionalism
- Leadership and public management skills
- Personal Attributes: Accountability, Confidentiality, Teamwork, Innovativeness and
- Age limit: Candidates
below 40 years old shall not be eligible.
qualified and interested candidates should submit their applications with
detailed CV copies of academic transcripts and certificates, telephone contacts
and addresses of three referees in hard copies, delivered to the address below
OR submit in soft form to:
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or
find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline