and Food Security Assistant
Refugee Council (NRC)
Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60
years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for
refugees and internally displaced people. NRC advocates for the rights of
displaced populations and offers assistance within the shelter, education,
emergency food security, legal assistance, and water, sanitation and hygiene
- Mobilize and sensitize communities on
Agricultural food production, cash transfers programing, Micro small-scale
business Establishment, Protection and Nutrition etc.
- Participate in the selection and
Recruitment of beneficiaries targeted to benefit from the program with
guidance of the beneficiary selection criteria and File the data.
- Organize and train beneficiaries ‘on
agricultural production, Selection, Planning and management of micro small
scale businesses enterprises, cash transfer etc.
- Participate in the distribution for all
project inputs meant for target beneficiaries.
- Regularly collect accurate project
related information/Data for submission to the M+E for reporting.
- Ensure collection and documentation of
project significant impact stories.
- Ensure Weekly, monthly, quarterly, and
Annual documentation of project Reports for submission to the Project
- Represent NRC in coordination meetings organised
at the settlement levels with other Key stakeholders including OPM, UNHCR
and the District Production Department.
- Carry out additional tasks assigned by
the line supervisor
- The applicant for the Norwegian Refugee
Council (NRC) Livelihood and Food Security Assistant job placement should
hold a Diploma in Agriculture. A Degree in a related field will be an
- Three years’ experience in a related
field, preferably in a humanitarian context.
- Education field
- Personal qualities
- Ability to work under pressure and meet
- Ability to travel
- Ability to work independently with
strong team player skills.
- Hold a valid rider’s license
qualified Ugandan candidates who wish to join one of the world’s leading relief
organisations, Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) should apply by visiting the web