pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve
the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver
innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while
helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
customer facing products that customers
buy on the Jumia website for customers to have a seamless shopping experience.
- Create, develop and manage content for
Jumia’s brand assortment
- Improve and optimize existing product
content in your country to the Jumia standard.
- Work with proprietary content tools in
order to make products readable and attractive.
- Ensure the implementation of tasks and
projects defined by the Team Lead
- Monitor and track product quality
through the listing funnel
- The ideal candidate for the Jumia
Content Writer job should hold a Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- One to two years of experience in
content creation for high traffic website editorial experience
- Ability to communicate flawlessly in
both verbal and written mediums with impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Competent in Microsoft packages (Excel,
Word & PowerPoint), Google Docs and HTML
- Attention to details: ability to
maintain accuracy despite repetitive nature of words
- Ability to manage multiple, competing
qualified candidates who wish to join Jumia should apply by visiting the web
latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or
find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline