Job Title: Senior
80-bed modern facility equipped with the latest technologies in health-care.
Case is a full-service hospital with dedicated and professional staff;
state-of-the-art Operating Theatre, Intensive Care Unit, Dialysis Unit,
Children’s Ward, Full range of imaging: Digital X-ray, Flouroscopy, CT Scan,
MRI, Mammogram, Cardiography, Ultra sound, Laboratories, Immunization and HIV
management. The facility is renowned for excellence in all medical specialties
with both out-patient and in-patients’ care. Other services include
physiotherapy, ambulance services and a dedicated Labor-Suite with antenatal
and postnatal care. The facility is open 24 hours, seven days a week.
chain and logistics professional with specificity in ensuring cost-effective
purchase of all materials and services as required by the procurement plan
whilst ensuring quality control and compliance with the Company’s policies and
procedures. The Senior Procurement Officer’s responsibilities include
strategizing to find quality and cost-effective purchases. He/she ensures an
efficient and effective supply chain for the hospital.
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
- Initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Put together new contracts and service delivery agreements.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications
and expectations of the Hospital
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement
- The ideal candidate must hold a BSc degree in supply chain
management and logistics
- Must also be a member the Chartered Institutes of Procurement and
Supply ( CIPS)
- A minimum of three years of proven working experience as a Senior
Procurement Officer or Procurement Manager
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a
dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication skills
should apply online at the link below.
shortlisted candidates will be contacted.