(2 Job Vacancies)
Teams International (MTI)
Director of Finance/ Program Manager
International is a faith-based not for profit health relief and development
organization with a Calling “Daring to love like Jesus, we boldly break
barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world”. MTI-UG has
operations in West Nile and South western Uganda. We provide Comprehensive
Primary Health Care, Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS and Nutrition.
Implementing MTI and donor financial policies and procedures. The holder will
work with Director of Finance/ Program Manager to prepare Internal monthly
financial reports and account analysis. Performs accounts payable accounting
function Including receiving and matching Invoices, account coding, preparation
of disbursements and accounts payable related record keeping. S/he will
coordinate activities with field-office accounts teams and Program Managers.
- The ideal candidate for the Medical Teams International (MTI)
Accountant job must hold a University Degree in Commerce, Business
Administration, Accounting & Finance.
- Possession of a Master’s degree is desired
- Professional certification in either CPA, ACCA, CFA, CIMA preferred.
- A minimum of three years of progressive experience in multi-donor
- Proven experience n Financial Management and Budget Monitoring
- Familiar with ECHO/EU/USAID/UNHCR/WFP/UNICEF grant management,
procedures and Donors Relations.
- Extensive knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles,
local Laws and other statutory requirements regarding INGO operations.
- High degree of analytical skills and ability to maintain accurate
- Experience In external/internal audit compliance & risk
- Computer literacy i.e. proficient In Microsoft Office &
computerized accounting software
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
qualified and interested applicants should email their application letters and
Curriculum Vitae including work related references to;
applications will be accepted. Your application will be reviewed if you have
fulfilled all the requirements including submission of standard file types such
as MS Word (.doc) and Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) in a single attachment (No Zipped
files, Links or Multiple Attachments) and should not exceed 2MB.
Please clearly indicate the Position Title and Location you are applying for.
Do not attach your Academic Transcripts. They will be requested if you are
short listed. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. MTI is an equal
latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or
find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline