Islamic University in Uganda (IUIU)
University in Uganda (IUIU) is a multi-campus University offering courses at
undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The main objective of the University is
to serve the higher education needs of the Muslim communities in the English-Speaking
African countries, although the University has a substantial number of
non-Muslim students and staff.
- To exercise general control over all activities in Stores Department
- To ensure safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
- To carry out periodical stocktaking.
- To check and receive purchased materials forwarded by the receiving
department and to arrange for the storage in appropriate places.
- To reserve a particular material for a specific job when so
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Procurement and
Logistics or Stores Management from a recognized institution
- Two years of related work experience
- Computer literacy skills
benefits for the posts include housing allowance of 20% of basic salary and
free medical treatment for self, spouse (s) and four biological children below
18 years of age at the University Health Center.
jobseekers should send 5 sets of handwritten application letters including
copies of an up to date curriculum vitae (with all supporting documents
attached on each application letter), and two (2) separate sealed letters from
referees, For details, contact the Office of the University Secretary, Islamic
University in Uganda, P.O. Box 2555, Mbale, and Tel: 0393512101. The document
should reach the Office of the University Secretary, Islamic University in
Uganda, P.O BOX 2555, Mbale or the University Liaison Officer at King Fahd Plaza
plot 52 Kampala Road. Uganda
latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or
find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline