International, a global microfinance institution that provides access to
financial services in 27 Countries globally serving over 2 Million customers
with Savings, Credit and other transformational services aimed at transforming
the lives of low income earners.
- The Operations Supervisor will be
responsible for providing a center of expertise, providing technical
support and hands on coaching to all Branch staff on all aspects of branch
operational activities including processes and controls.
- Develop Branch Operational work plans that
ensures that all branches have in place robust procedures covering
operational activities and standards.
- Provide a Centre of expertise across
operational branch activities for all branch staff.
- Build effective relationships with
Audit/Assurance and Risk Management functions centrally, enabling timely,
quality communication to the teams within Branch Operations, on new/changed
- Ensure effective operational reporting,
monitoring and trend analysis systems exist across each leadership team
within Branch Operations.
- Support functional heads through the
Operations manager by assisting in special investigations research and
reporting on their behalf.
- Support Managers/Team Leaders across the
functions in resolution of fraud and financial loss activity.
- Co-ordinate functional operational risk,
resumption and contingency plans and operate the critical incident
reporting framework within Branch Operations.
- Ensure the effective resolution of all
outstanding items with Audit/Assurance reports across functions, within
the due deadlines.
- Act as the point of contact within
Operations for Fraud Prevention
- The Operations Supervisor must hold a
University degree preferably in a business related discipline. Masters is
an added advantage
- Three years of experience in the banking
- One year of supervisory experience
- Advanced people management and motivation
- Good understanding of sales management and
- Good understanding of Credit,
Operations and risk management
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven report writing and presentation
- Good knowledge of Ms. Office.
- Knowledge of the core banking system
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent Customer care skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organization, time, work and
self – management skills.
- Ability to handle difficult teams and
tense situations with diplomacy and tact.
- Must be ready to spend most of their work
time in the field.
signed application letters together with their resume addressed to;